Create guest favors, place cards, centerpieces and more for your wedding day. Instructors will guide you through personalized projects.
A do-it-with-us workspace
to build your wedding day
Whether you want to learn a new skill, create your own wedding favors or just move the party to our place. We can take the stress out of doing it all yourself!
Top 10 reasons to book
- Materials are always magically prepped and ready at your assigned station
- Our projects are for ALL skill levels
- No “Pinterest fails” allowed in our house
- Quality tools are stocked in our workshop and we’re always adding more (ask us about “Glow”)
- We let you bring friends for free (based on workshop selection)
- Outside food and beverages may be brought in
- We like to party and by “party” we mean “eat,” so we usually have snacks around to share
- We’re local and supporting local businesses is really cool
- We are moms too so we know how to problem solve
- We love what we do and it shows
But don't just take our word for it, here's what our guests are saying...
Convenient and Fun
“I’m usually terrified of making crafts, but Wedding Workshop made it so convenient and FUN!”
“This is a great space! Awesome experience for the modern bride.”
Fantastic Birthday Party
“Many thanks to the gals at Wedding Workshop for being ever so flexible in hosting a 6 year old birthday party. The Mamma Mia themed set-up worked perfectly for our little girl and her friends. The preplanned crafts for the girls to build were fantastic. Angie and Missy were very engaging hosts and really helped the girls get into the spirit, especially with the music of Abba filling their ears.”
Fun and Very Organized
“Checked something off my wedding to-do list and had so much fun doing it. I just showed up and they had everything organized.”